JOB PROFILE: Sales Engineer
• To promote, sell and develop service offers activity to all market segments - Multifunction Meters, RTU Systems, SCADA Systems, EMS System etc.
• Approach customer’s key players to secure orders.
• Propose solution of offer based on features of M.B Control products and services
• Identify opportunity and various customers (End user, Consultant, Contactor, & Panel Builder)
• Develop new Agents and OEM’s.
• Should be expert in handling computer software such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and Ms Excel.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence. Possess good analytical skills.
• Creating new client base via outbound cold calls, visiting prospective clients and generate revenue to company.
• Extensive travelling in the region specified.
• Regular Follow Up with the prospective customers/ Partners, explain details of the
different offers and convince them to buy the products.
• Impressive personality and ability to convince the clients, pitch quotation, negotiate & close the deal.
• Accurately document all stages of the sales process in our ERP system.
• Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business.
• Education: Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with additional Experiences in several relevant fields
• Business Understanding: Energy management systems, Telemetry Systems, Remote Data Collection System, Remote Meter Reading Solutions, RTU Control Panels and Systems, SCADA systems and Sub-Station Automation Systems, Protocols like IEC 101, IEC 104, IEC 61850, Product Competitor knowledge, Technical knowledge, Specific application of industry, Negotiation skill, Customer relationship
• Key Skills
• Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills): English, Computer Knowledge, Regional language